Following the Assessment Consultation, you can choose to receive additional guidance and support from your consultant. We have 3 support options available: Daily Support; Single Support; and Extended Support.
Complex baby care problems can take 1 to 2 weeks to completely
resolve, sometimes longer.
Daily Support is available to answer any unexpected
questions or concerns and provide emotional support.
- Daily contact with your consultant for 7 days.
- Unlimited emails.
- Telephone, Skype, FaceTime and Google Hangout conversations are negotiable.
- Consultant’s time varies depending on need.
Take action now that will move you towards your goals. Let experience be
Babies’ needs change as they develop, and circumstances
change over time.
A Single Consultation provides an opportunity to receive
additional guidance should the need arise.
- A single telephone, Skype, FaceTime or Google Hangouts conversation.
- Relevant written information.
- Consultant’s time = 20 to 40 minutes.
Keep pace with your baby’s changing needs!
We can show you how.
Some clients like to contact us with baby care questions as they present
Extended Support provides numerous opportunities to receive
reliable child-care information and guidance as required.
- Email contact with your consultant as required over the course of weeks or months.
- Consultant’s time ±1 hour.
Parenting involves a steep learning curve. We help you fast track the process.
What you receive:
- Up-to-date, evidence-based child-care information.
- Expert child-centered, parenting advice based on comprehensive knowledge of infant development and behavior.
- Confidence that you’re providing care in harmony with your baby’s needs at current stage of development.
- Anticipatory guidance about what to expect in the near future.
If this is your first time using our consultation service, or if you’re returning with a new baby care problem an Assessment Consultation with the consultant of your choosing will assist you to identify the cause and provide an effective plan that enables you to promote your baby’s health and contentment.
- Comprehensive questionnaire*
- 40-60 minute conversation via telephone, Skype, FaceTime or Google Hangouts.
- Written plan.
- Consultant’s time = 1.5 - 2 hours.
What you receive:
- A thorough assessment of developmental, behavioral and physical causes.
- A different perspective of the problem.
- Enhanced understanding of your baby’s needs and ways of communicating.
- Effective solutions based on proven child-centered methods.
- The answers you need to set things right.
Please contact your consultant if you’re not sure which support option might best match your needs.